Guide: How to prevent harmful dust exposure in work environments
When you think of dust, it is often the type that is clearly visible – or the sort you find at construction sites.
But what about dust you cannot see? The type that lingers in the air, gets into your lungs and stays there? Or the type that actually causes accidents?
This safety guide offers insights on the various elements that influence exposure to dust, and how the right filtration systems can make a difference.
● types of dust classified by material, size and safety class
● types of dust filtration processes
● the effect of harmful dust in work environments
● legal regulations on air purity and dust filtration systems and
● how to limit exposure to dust in work environments.
Download the guide
Fill out the form below to download the guide "How to prevent harmful dust exposure in work environments".